Saturday, April 20, 2013

Jalapeno Poppers

This is the Pioneer Woman’s recipe.  I haven’t really done anything different to the recipe, other than lighten it a tad bit.  I think I have simplified the prep and adjusted the baking time as well.

These are so absolutely gloriously delicious… they really are.

IMG_4960

Quick view of what you’ll need:

10-15 Jalapeno’s, cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, Bacon, BBQ sauce

For my easy printable recipe,

click here -------> I’m the recipe link!

You’ll want to use a broiler pan, because…I know someone who started a fire in their oven without using one…but I think they were using a lot more bacon too! Winking smile 

No, it really wasn’t me, but I’m not namin’ names…

IMG_4959

Allow about 1-2 hours for cooking…really!  They’ll keep warm in the oven if they are ready before you want them to be so no worries…

Place in a pretty platter and watch your guests turn into hungry monsters!  These are SO good…oh dear, they are good, and they disappear FAST!

IMG_4960

Now go pop some peppers! Smile

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails