Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Teff by Chocolate Cake (GF)

I don’t think it gets any better than this.IMG_4310
Rich, yet light.   Tender but firm.  Just sweet enough, but not over-the-top.  Packed with protein, calcium, thiamin and iron (the type readily absorbed by the body).  High in fiber.
And it’s chocolate,… delectable, delightful, dark, delicious chocolate.
And it’s gluten free.
And it’s made with unrefined sugar.
Did I mention this is chocolate cake?  Like real, tender, light and fluffy chocolate cake!  Yum.
Really…does it get better than this?  I think not. :)
Click below for my easy smeasy printable recipe…
Teff by Chocolate Cake
I served this with Whipped Ganache Mousse…which was delightful!
IMG_4323
Whipped Ganache Mousse
Make Ganache…cool it and whip it! Smile  Ok, seriously, the recipe for the ganache is at the bottom of the printable recipe. Smile
This is good for you (pretty much), so go ahead and make it now!
IMG_4300

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails