Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baked Egg Rolls

IMG_7079

These are delicious.  I have never found anyone who said otherwise, so I’m stickin’ to it. Smile
I originally got this recipe, years ago, from Cooking Light magazine.  I have not changed the basic recipe except to make the measurements a bit more workable for the average cook.  I have also simplified the preparation in order to save time and dishes.  It works for me! Winking smile
NOTE:  This will make about 25-30 egg rolls, so you’ll need 1 1/2 packages of wrappers.
You can click HERE for a nice and easy printable recipe, but scroll down for tutorial pics...
IMG_7054
photoIMG_7071
In a nutshell, here is what you’ll need:
carrots
celery
cabbage
onion
fresh ginger
Garlic
ground turkey
Soy Sauce or Tamari 
Egg Roll Wraps
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Cook the goods, wrap ‘em up, bake until crispy.  Dip and eat! Smile

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails