Friday, March 5, 2010

Jalapeno Chicken



This recipe was originally introduced to me by my dear friend Jo Ellen. I have "tweaked" it to make it my own. The dish is not spicy unless you want it to be (leave in seeds or pith for heat).


In a nutshell you are going to need:

Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
Jalapeno peppers
Cheese
Butter
Bacon
Flour
Egg White
Seasoned bread crumbs

To print the full recipe,
g0 .... HERE!


Step by step photos...










When you serve this dish, be sure to scoop up the crispy buttery bits of cheese to serve with it - YUM!

Go pick some jalapenos and get stuffin'!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yum! I love that combo. Your lightened up version sounds every bit as delicious!

Kels said...

I LOVE THIS MEAL!!!! I can't wait to make it. yum :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails